- Wear rubber gloves and protective clothing.
- Cut rhubarb leaves into small pieces and place in a large dyepot filled with water.
- Simmer for 2 hours, covered. Avoid vapor inhalation.
- Strain the mordant liquid, removing the leaves.
- Place clean, wet wool into the rhubarb mordant liquid and simmer 1 – 2 hours.
- Allow the mordant to cool before removing the wool.
Shop for Natural Dyes at Paivatar.comHow To Make an Alum Mordant How To Make a Tin Mordant Natural Dyes and Mordant Recipes Natural Dye Books Wild Color, Revised and Updated Edition: The Complete Guide to Making and Using Natural Dyes Botanical Colour at your Fingertips The Modern Natural Dyer: A Comprehensive Guide to Dyeing Silk, Wool, Linen and Cotton at Home A Weaver’s Garden: Growing Plants for Natural Dyes and Fibers The Rainbow Beneath My Feet: A Mushroom Dyer’s Field Guide Harvesting Color: How to Find Plants and Make Natural Dyes A Heritage of Colour: Natural Dyes Past and Present by Jenny Dean (2014-06-10) Wild Color, Revised and Updated Edition: The Complete Guide to Making and Using Natural Dyes The Art and Craft of Natural Dyeing: Traditional Recipes for Modern Use EBAY – NATURAL DYES NATURAL DYES – US NATURAL DYES – UK
Or Please visit my Channel on Rumble for more how-to videos. https://rumble.com/Paivatar
Categories: NATURAL DYES