How to Fix a Threading Error
- Find the threads that are going to be moved to Shaft 1 from Shaft 3 and mark them with a coloured thread.
- Cut lengths of strong cotton yarn for the replacement heddles, making them long enough to wrap around the Shafts with allowance for tying.
- Find the correct location for the replacement heddle on Shaft 1
- Use the existing heddles as a guide to the correct placement of the eye of the heddle
- Tie a square knot, aligning it with the bottom edge of the eye of the heddle
The Key to Weaving: A Textbook of Hand Weaving for the Beginning Weaver
The Weaver’s Companion (The Companion Series)
Learning to Weave
The Big Book of Weaving: Handweaving in the Swedish Tradition: Techniques, Patterns, Designs and Materials
The Handweaver’s Pattern Directory
A Weaver’s Book of 8-Shaft Patterns: From the Friends of Handwoven
Krokbragd: How to Design & Weave
Doubleweave: On Four to Eight Shafts
Double Weave: Theory and Practice
Magic of Doubleweave: The Best of Weaver’s (Best of Weaver’s series)
Weaving In the Arts: Widening the Learning Circle
DIY Woven Art: Inspiration and Instruction for Handmade Wall Hangings, Rugs, Pillows and More!
>On the Loom: A Modern Weaver’s Guide
[ebayfeedsforwordpress feed=”http://rest.ebay.com/epn/v1/find/item.rss?keyword=stoorstalka&categoryId1=14339&sortOrder=BestMatch&programid=15&campaignid=5338663940&toolid=10039&listingType1=All&descriptionSearch=true&sellerId1=moomin53&feedType=rss&lgeo=1″ items=”5″]
[ebayfeedsforwordpress feed=” http://rest.ebay.com/epn/v1/find/item.rss?keyword=weaving+loom&categoryId1=14339&sortOrder=BestMatch&programid=1&campaignid=5336495175&toolid=10039&minPrice=100.0&listingType1=All&descriptionSearch=true&feedType=rss&lgeo=1″ items=”3″]
Last Updated on April 2, 2020 by Paivi Suomi